Friday, October 16, 2009

Technology Tricks


So, if you haven't read previous blog, my MacBook Pro chose not to turn on properly yesterday. After going to the Apple store, it was diagnosed as a dead hard drive.

After a day of letting it rest, I chose to give one last try before going anywhere else to get it fixed.

To my own surprise, it turned on as if nothing had happened yesterday. It worked just fine. As a measure of precaution, I chose to leave it aside until tomorrow; who knows more rest might do wonders.

I am no computer guru, but I sure am complexed at what happened. I do know that its intense use and hardly ever turning it off might have taken its toll on the hard drive. But why on earth would it work just fine the next day? I wonder if it's going to play tricks in the future.

So I am asking you, what should I do to prevent this happening again? If in the high possibility of having the hard drive to die for good, what is the cheapest way of me being able to have a computer working quickly?

No comments:

Post a Comment