Thursday, October 22, 2009

Broadway


A friend of mine invited me to a dress rehearsal of a Broadway last night at Citrus College.

I've been to plenty Broadways in Los Angeles, and even once in New York to see Wicked. So I know how it is.

And I have to admit, I was pretty impressed. Never had I expected a community college to pull off such a show. All performers were miked, there was lighting, there was a live band on stage. And well last but not least the performers weren't bad at all.

I remember when I used to do Broadway stuff at church, we didn't even get to do half of what they did, which is surprising for they have professional sound equipment.

So, if you've never seen Chicago, the Broadway, I suggest you go check it out at Citrus tonight or tomorrow night. It's funny, sexy and a good way to end the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment