Saturday, October 10, 2009

Mute Math Concert


Amazing. Simply amazing. They didn't disappoint at all. A very unique and once again memorable performance that moved all of us.

Christopher, Eddie and I had the chance to buy the VIP package, which allowed us to get in first and get a really good spot on the floor. We were practically by the bar.

Sound engineers as we are, Eddie and I observed what was used on stage, as far as mics and other equipment. We were glad to see they were using the same exact mic we had just recently purchased. All of the musicians used in-ear wireless systems, just like us.

Back to Mute Math. They played songs from both albums. What was so cool about the performance were the miscellaneous intros for their songs which aren't found on CD's or their jam outs. Their energy is amazing on stage; you can't help moving your body.

They truly are inspiring, musically speaking and on a performing stand point. It's a band you have to see live once in your life.

Here are some pictures I took from my cell phone. The quality's mediocre, but I thought I'd post them up just in case you might find them enjoyable.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Did I mention that Chris, just like last time we went to see them, got the set list... again? That was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment