Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Studio at Home

The advantage of having a studio at your own place is being to record at any time you want. Even up to 5am.

So, I put together a short video to show a small part of a new song we're working on. It's "Believe" and in the video is Eddie on bass, followed by the bridge of the song. For those who don't know what a bridge is, I'll go more in detail about it in a later blog, but for now I'll just explain it as the change in the part of the song. In other words, it's neither the verse or chorus.

The song has no drums yet, as the Nelson will come in and lay down his parts for the all songs all at once. So it will be a little while until he gets to record.

I wanted to experiment on this part of the song, and no in the band has heard what I've come up with yet. So you'll be discovering it all at the same time as the rest of the band. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the new song but your such a tease! I want to hear the whole thing already! lol

    ReplyDelete