Thursday, November 26, 2009

Talk About Being Thankful

Coincidence? It's Thanksgiving week, and I get something to be really thankful about.

For those who didn't know, I've had the huge privilege and opportunity to intern at Hans Zimmer's studios. If you don't know him, Google him. But let me tell you movies like "The Dark Knight [Batman]," "Pirates of the Caribbean," "The Gladiator," and many others would have not been the same without his music.

I was offered a 5 week internship, and it ended this week.

Right when I was to turn in the key, I get hired as a composer's assistant. It's something I had never expected; I thought I'd never step foot on Zimmer Land ever again in my life.

I'm glad to be able to finally work in the music industry, and I couldn't be any more thankful about anything else but this. Like what, when you work hard and make things happen, some unexpected doors open for you. So keep fighting for your dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment