Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Studio Has Moved

Since my mother is now gone for two weeks in the Philippines, I decided to move all the recording equipment inside the house. The garage is way too cold at this point to consider staying in there when the house is free.

I also am taking advantage of the big TV screen. I hooked up the MacBook Pro to it, and I can now use two screens and look all fancy.

Something tells me things are going to get done now.

When you have your own little studio at home, you do what you can to make things work best. It's not always the most ideal place to have a studio, but I'm pretty happy of how things are turning out for us. Everything is working hard and putting their time in to make this album as best as it can be.

More updates in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment