Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Introduction

Hello!

For the sake of a first blog, I decided to briefly describe what exactly I will be blogging here about.

My main focus will be taking you behind the scene of Feu, my own band, to show you the world of music, its art and business, from our point of view.  From how to self produce an album, to how we write songs, going through how to set up our own live shows, all the way to how to handle the music business aspects of things.  

Running a band is not such an easy task as anyone think it would be.  It takes a lot of organization, a lot of work, a lot of compromise, and a whole lot of dedication.

On the side, I will also briefly talk about other artists, whether they are independent just like us, or whether they're professional and accomplishing their dreams.

I hope you will be able to learn something from all of this, whether you are a musician or not.

-Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment